Scraping profiles from LinkedIn Recruiter Project Folders
I've been using Salestools.io. I've tested some other scraping tools and tried Outwit hub as well. Nothing works except Salestools.io. Anyone have an app suggestion for successfully extracting profile data for download to a .CSV or spreadsheet from LinkedIn Recruiter Project Folders?
Data Scraper/Data Miner will. You just highlight one person then right click pick data miner and it will do the rest. If you do not like the format it uses you can create a recipe to scrape it the way you want. Or ask someone who may already have one :). Egrabber will as well
Hi Mark, I agree your data is kinda held hostage inside project folders. One way I have done this in the past is using the data scraper extension.
Once you have it set up,
- Go to your project folder
- Select all desired candidates you want to save
- Click "Print Profiles" (don't actually print them)
- The print preview screen will open
- Highlight the first candidate's rows
- Right Click - select Data Scraper Icon next to "Get Similar"
- Viola - You should be able to download the csv file
- If you have more than 25 you'll have to repeat the process per page
Thanks to Aaron Lintz for showing me the scraper, and thanks to Mike Chuidian for working this through with me. Let me know if you have questions.
We have tried different software to extract profiles from our saved projects and searched profiles and we find the best one LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor software. It works for us like a charm. We never seen anyother software like this. If you need then you can download it from: http://www.ahmadsoftware.com/99/linkedin-recruiter-extractor.html